Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

I love Justin so much... that I went through some boxes in the garage frantically searching for pictures that might be entertaining on a birthday slideshow. I found a few and I think my most fav is the one of him and Auntie Laura at the prom (or formal?). Laura ended up marrying his brother Jacob, but when the picture came out of the box Kennedy commented, "hey that's not Jacob that's Daddy! Oh I think that's when Daddy and Laura got married." Ha! It was fun looking. Enjoy, and don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Justin - You are one special guy! We feel blessed to know you and miss having you in our Ward!

Millers! said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What fun pictures, even the special Speedo ones!