Thursday, May 15, 2008

Every Morning

We live across the street from an eye soar. It's like a shoe box... though I've seen more attractive shoe boxes in my day. I just wonder what builders were thinking when this happened. I feel sorry for this house. Every morning I look out my kitchen window to see beautiful dessert mountains... and this house.



What's almost more baffling is someone is building this SUPER cute house across the street from the eye soar! What! There are so many other lots around the lake and you build by the most ugly? Hmmm...

4 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Whenever we look at houses, I always check the "view." You gotta have a cute house to look out in front of you, right?

I'm drooling over the round door on the Spanish style house - muy bonita!!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

When I read your post title, the Sugar Ray song popped in my head. I think that should be the soundtrack :)

Summer Adams said...

LOL, that's hilarious!

Your kids really are beautiful, you're absolutely rightr!!!! You are lucky parents. Hope you had an awesome mom's day!

Williams Family Dirt said...

The same thing happens here...old yucky house, right next door a brand new one! Mind boggling. But what can you do it is the desert and they actually limit growth, because of the resources here are limited. I should show you my eye soar across the street... Thankfully all our neighboors take good care of their houses for the most part...