Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Grayson's closet

While I'm on a roll and motivated to get things done I cracked the whip on this bad boy. (There were tons of boxes I took off the top shelf before remembering to take a before pic). And who makes closets like this?! Really? One rack to hang your stuff on. Who has one t-shirt, a dress and no shoes?


This time around I had ALL my kids with me. And helping, ha.

But by the end of the day it looked like this! And as you can see Grayson can reach his shirts. (which also means he wants to change 10 times a day).

And look what I finally found! A Hutch! And it's wood! And it was $65.



2 comments:

The Earl Family said...

Wow! His closet looks great! When can we schedule you to come make-over my closet!?! Love the Hutch, what color are you going to paint it? Where are you going to put it?

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Purple fo' shoo.