Friday, February 26, 2010

cars

Here we are at my LEAST favorite place in the world... a car dealership. (I had horrible experience at Tobin Doge in Henderson, NV. Never buy a car from them!) This is Valley Hi Toyota and I actually liked them after we were all said and done.


Here's the inside.

And here's Justin's new ride. That Mercedes did not last but what, one week? I guess he was tired of driving a drug dealer car. So far an awesome car. It's an '06, but still has that new car smell minus the 2010 price tag. Happy Birthday, Father's Day and Christmas for the rest of your life;)


5 comments:

Jenna said...

So exciting!!!!

Sarah Foster said...

We bought our 2nd car from Tobin Dodge. We called her Betty. We sold her to some people a couple blocks over thinking she was on her last legs but she goes by ALL the time. Since then we have been through two other cars. Overall I did not like Tobin either. The guy in accounting tried to accuse us of insurance fraud. We were 20 for petes sake!

Millers! said...

Sweet ride.. I like your purse better though.. super cute!

Silva Family said...

I'm guessing this is not part of the recall? Sweet ride!!

Brittany said...

nice car! I was going to say cute purse too!