Friday, December 28, 2007

Sacramento Trip


I would say the most exciting part about going to Sacramento was visiting Janay AKA: Sister Koutz. We were companions on Temple Square during the Olympics and had SO much fun together. I think we knew each other in the pre-existance.


Here's Kennedy with "Uncle Ralph". We went to a Mongolian Bar-b-que restaurant with him, Quintana and Patricia. Such good food!! You fill up your bowl with uncooked meat, noodles, and whatever else you want in your stir fry and they cook it in front of you. Yummy! Here Kennedy was watching Ralph eat with chop sticks so she did the same... with straws:) For all she understood Ralph was eating with straws.

1 comment:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Hi Liz! A belated congratulations on your adorable little man! I just found your blog from off of Tricia's and I thought I'd stop by and see how you guys are doing. I am so glad you are all doing great. We miss you here in Visalia 3rd ward though. :( The people in your new hometown are very lucky people to have you guys there. I can't beleive how grown up everyone is looking. And I love your new hairdo girl. ;)