Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Older Sisters


Who gets to have pink hand-me-downs... any little boy that has older sisters :) My brother has 4 older sisters which would explain his favorite pink snow boots he wore ALL the time and his pretty purple bike. Grayson may be able to relate one day. For now he has no idea he will be sitting in a pink bumbo chair for part of his life.


The girls love their baby brother. Kennedy wakes up in the morning and "needs" to see him first thing. Sometimes I get out of the shower and there she is lying next to him on my bed "petting" his head.

5 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Ok, THANK YOU for posting this. I've been feeling soooo guilty since I found out we were having another boy and knowing that I should have bought a Bumbo chair that was yellow or lime green or something. Instead, poor Beckham will be sitting in a purple Bumbo seat :( At least he and Grayson can laugh about it together later in life right? :) Glad we're not alone!

Millers! said...

hahaha, I have a blue bebe pod that we can trade... but I know you like Bumbos better! Super cute pictures of the kids, I cant wait for the boys to see their sister, although seeing what they do to the swing, makes me alittle nervous, I will definitley have to watch them like a hawk!

Unknown said...

That's awesome. I feel bad for any little boy that follows my girls in the future. He will also have pink hand me downs. Your kids are adorable!

Erica said...

Great pics! Grayson is so cute.

Didn't you know those bumbos all got recalled though?? Kids were toppling out of them and getting concussions! I'm totally not making that up!

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08046.html

Underwood's in Cali said...

wow, mackenzie looks a lot like kennedy in that picture. She is getting so big. I did hear about the bubo recall. I asked my mom for one and she told me all about it. I still want one though:)