Sunday, December 02, 2007

Blessing Day


Here we are on blessing day and we all made it to church early and all dressed although Kennedy's hair I thought would look better than it looked when she got out of the car. Oh well. Grayson is so lucky to have so many family members around him. There were 8 family members in the priesthood circle giving him the blessing. What a lucky guy to be surround by so much power :)


Auntie Katelyn and little Grayson. He loves his aunt and was a pretty good sleeper for her. The girls love her too and I love when she comes to visit and helps get them ready for bed when the day is over. Tonight she got them in the bath and in their jammies! Thanks Katelyn!

4 comments:

Millers! said...

yeah super cute dresses! I always like professional, they can get details better than just a plain camera!yeah the dresser I was going to get.. danny punked out on me, and said he wouldnt get it at the last minute cause it was too girly for him to get a discount.. whatever! so my mom and I went to the Ikea in Renton here by me, and I just got this plain one, which I think turned out fine, cause it fit the room better, I looked at the other one, and it was WAY too big... plus this one was almost half the price. Congrats on the blessing!

Denise and Brandon said...

How are you doing Liz? Are you handling three children pretty good? Seeing pictures of your sweet family makes me want more kids right now, but then I stop and think, and I realize I better just enjoy how easy I have it. It'll happen soon enough...that's if I survive another pregnancy!

Underwood's in Cali said...

you guys look so cute- sorry we missed it. Your little man looks so cuddely- we can't wait to meet him but I guess we'll have to becuase I'm not taking another road trip for awhile the drive to Utah was a long one and I'll leave it at that.

Megan Sorenson said...

You have beautiful babies. I can't believe you have 3! You look amazing and I love your hair. Do you have my blog site? megandtravsorenson.blogspot.com