4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1. He's calm in the face of everything that would make me anxious.
2. Amazingly handy around the house (ie: my beautiful new hallway of laminate flooring)
3. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his job! What a difference when he enjoys going to work!
4. He sleeps like a rock even when he's worked ALL night long. Amazing.
4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once:
Let me first say, I don't watch many movies more than once these days, but for the list I've got-
Eragon (now that I've read the book...who has my copy of though? Laura do you guys have it?)
PS I Love You. Only seen it once, but want to see it again.
4 TV Shows That I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Divine design
3. Chuck (when it's on)
4. American Idol (when it's on... hello!)
4 Places I've Been:
1. Palmyra, NY
2. Zhuatenejo, Mexico
3. London, England
(Guatemala, Ireland... we need to start traveling again!)
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Blog comments
4 Favorite Foods:
2. Olive Garden sausage white soup (breadsticks & salad too of course)
3. Red Robin's hamburgers and fries
4. Colima's bean & cheese burritos in Visalia!!!
4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
1. Carribean again (snorkeling of course)
2. Temple Square during Christmas light season
3. My house (all my siblings would conveniently travel to visit at the same time. Rebecca- you might get your plate back)
4. Thailand- or anywhere in that area of the world, though I could do without the bugs.
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
1. Disneyland in the winter (on a school day) The kids are gonna LOVE it!
2. Getting my knee fixed by a compitent surgen
3. Kids starting dance or gymnastic lessons
4. My kitchen being finished (need to paint cabinets AND rip out the counter tops and sink)
4 People I Tag:
Sister not Holdham