Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday is a special day,

it's the day we buy laminate before the coupon expires on Sun-day! And boy am I excited! I was so excited I forgot to get the other things I went into town to buy and came straight home. I had to call Justin in the parking lot to tell him it all fit snugly in the car. I had to call Rebecca who I knew could share the in the joy. And now I'm taking a picture for the blog. Oh the smile on my face. This is our first time being able to change a house into our home... and put in whatever we want!





23 boxes of dark brown, wide planked flooring. Now the "funny" part is Justin's overtime check was deposited today. Hmmm... We have NEVER received a pay check on Saturday. I think Heavenly Father must have seen the dead line in his Costco coupon book. Thanks for the pretty flooring Heavenly Father. Stayed tuned for the installation process. That should be fun:)

9 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Dang Sierra was on chatting with her friends again. It's ME, not her.

The Graffs said...

Hey Pollocks....it's so fun to see you guys and your DARLING children. Good luck with the flooring. We helped my parents do theirs....it looks great!!!

Piano Mom said...

I love that flooring! It is really easy to install too - we did it in our last house. Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures.

Millers! said...

Love the flooring!!!! Cant wait to see before and after pictures!

Underwood's in Cali said...

your halerious. but you know god is in the details of our lives... so start praying for a sale on paint and tile and ...

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Are you going to do a "memory" post so I'm in the right section?? If not, let me know. You know, in between moving boxes into the house HAHAHA Enjoy THAT!!

The Gage Cage said...

I can't wait to see pics of what you do with your new home! So exciting!

kelly said...

Tyler and I are planning on doing laminate floor ourselves, please post a blog about how easy or not it is so I know what we may be getting ourselves into!

Jonesy said...

Hi Elizabeth ! I was just reading through some old posts and saw your comment - So fun to see how your family has grown - WOW !! Such cute kids ! And a new house to boot - that's wonderful - you'll love the laminate flooring -it's the best with kids. Have fun making your house your home !