Wednesday, October 07, 2009

We've got a ho down

Well maybe not exactly, but that big pile of dirt is gettin' outta here! This is Brother Fekete, he's in our ward, and owns this sweet litte tractor. And for some reason he wasn't scared about leaving it in the hands of my husband.




After riding on the (whatever that thing is) Justin got a tractor driving lesson and didn't get off until 8pm. He was on cloud nine driving the tractor around. And this morning... my NOT morning husband jumped out of bed, put his shoes on and got to work again.

If only you needed a tractor to:
Lift up the toilet seat
Make the bed
and do the laundry


2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

When I read "ho down", I didn't think "Hoedown," I thought "Ho Down" ala the So I Married An Axe Murderer wedding scene: "We have a piper down. I repeat: A piper is down."

What are the kids gonna play in now?

Jarom said...

Well, it DOES look like fun!