Saturday, November 08, 2008

Is it time yet?

Some of us (me) are totally ready to bust out the Christmas lights! Our trips to Costco run about 20 minutes extra just to look at ALL the Christmas decor. Kennedy is catching on and asks to also go to Lowes to see "Christmas Mickey... does he have a button mom? Because I want to push it."



I even bought some more lights at Target because you can never have too many lights. Then I got home and realized we have zero front yard trees to wrap them around, hmmm. We'll have to do something about that for next year. Here's Grayson playing in them:)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love christmas and especially all the decorations! I think we should put them up and leave them up all year!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I'm vowing to not put anything up until Dec 1...maybe. I usually say happy birthday to me by getting everything out, and then come the middle of December I go crazy from all the clutter and want it gone.

Oh, and in my hour timeframe I didn't count drying time ;) And yes I did prime. But I'm going to do the vanity upstairs and I think I'll skip that step (shhh- don't tell anyone). And it wasn't my bathroom, it was the hall one downstairs, but Haydo's the only one that would break anything and he doesn't mess with it. See, there are so many things to look forward to when your kids get older...smile