Thursday, August 07, 2008

Makin' Lunch

Lately the children are watching themselves as we paint and put flooring in. My self reliant children are learning to make their own food... kind of:) Justin and I came in the kitchen to see the girls hard at work with their late afternoon snack. Note the egg shells in the trash, right where they belong. Good job MacKenzie!



But the yoke... in the BRAND NEW tub of peanut butter! Come on Kennedy! Khristie, my sister, jokes that our children are learning each they make a mess to turn and say cheese as we are soon behind with a camera. Oh it's so true. I was so sad about my new peanut butter, but HAD to take a pic!



However, that does not top what you see here. I still am baffled at the apparent brain damage. The picture is not so great, but Kennedy has put my new sponge inside the apple juice and chased it with a few long squeezes of dish soap! I started yelling at Kennedy and yet couldn't help from laughing!!! We did send her to her room after this. I wish I could put a hidden camera inside my refrigerator...

4 comments:

Millers! said...

WOW! I am quite amazed... so far my kids cant top those fun stories... one day... one day!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

HAHA I hope you used that peanut butter for cookies (it's all going to cook right?) Remind me to never eat at your house! At least they don't know better...nothing like walking into the kitchen to find Brendan (with poop all over his hands) holding an orange juice container and chugging it down.

Silva Family said...

This is awesome birth control, thanks Liz!

The Gage Cage said...

What a BUMMER! Those floors better be worth it. ;-)