Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Victoria Beckham

... not a chance, but a friend at church asked me if I knew who she was upon seeing my new do a few weeks ago. Talk about feeling super good about myself! Since the baby has yet to come, and he's not due for another week but that's beside the point, I decided I could at least have my hair colored more fall-winter than summer. So my sister-in-law Laura came over to watch the kids this morning while I got my hair done.

AND... I have a great story about my new sunglasses you see here. I bought a pair of Smith sunglasses about 7 years ago mainly because I just liked them. I had them all through my mission and married life so far and finally decided the frames were fading in color and was going to throw them away and get a cheap new pair. UNTIL... Justin told me all Smith sunglasses have a lifetime waranty. I e-mailed them and asked what to do and here I have a fancy new pair of sunglasses for free!!! Moral of the story, by a good pair of sunglasses with a waranty and then don't lose them :)

Here's a side hair shot. For those of you who don't know my hair type it's THICK! I'm not kidding. It took a good 15-20 just to blow dry it in the mornings. Now I can fix it all in about 10 minutes or less!!! I love the spikey back and long front. Thanks to my sister Rebecca for guiding me into the world short dos :)

5 comments:

Denise and Brandon said...

Hey there spice girl! I love the hair! I would have to agree...very Posh.

Momma J said...

another "Becca do"!! hehe looks super super cute

Summer Adams said...

It's so Posh!!! I just chopped mine off a little more too. Don't you love how fast our new do's are?!

Millers! said...

HI, I like the front, ummm not so sure about the back... it kind of reminds me of a ducks butt.... ok so dont get offended! hahaha, but since you have really really really thick hair, then go for whatever is easiest! I wish I had thicker hair.. mine just goes to crap right after I cut it! I need to get a call into Mark, he needs to rescue me!

Underwood's in Cali said...

don't you love time away for the kids to do something just for you. i loved my new hair cut but now i want it shorter. i think it's already outgrown the style- these darn pregnancy hormones are making my hair grow like crazy. Where were they when i was trying to grow my hair out :) love the sunglasses, but yeah, I always loose mine.