Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Family Furlough Day!

2 grandma's came to visit this last weekend, my mom and my grandma. The kids LOVED every minute of their visit!!! My Grandma Barbara is known for telling stories, whether you want to hear them or not and the beauty of this visit... my kids wanted to hear it all! She can move in as far as I'm concerned. Not only did she tell them stories, but read to them. As you can tell by the look on Grayson's face he was deep in thought the whole time;)

And Mom had a Valentine's Day activity for the kids.


And then they had to leave. We let Kennedy stay home from school on Monday to get every last second in. My mom took the day off teaching- just ask her about her allergies due to dead cats rotting in her classroom and her LAME administration and janitors who don't seem to care about it. So we named this past Monday, "Family Furlough Day". Has a nice ring to it and if the state can do it just because, so can we;)


2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I forgot - those V-day containers! We bought them together and mine must be in the back of my closet somewhere....and there is no way I'm trusting my kiddos to fill them up.

3girlsmom said...

what the heck??!! valentine's candy corn??? that's just not right.