Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's 2

Grayson is the oldest baby I've ever had, usually there's an 8 month old crawling around somewhere. Can't believe he's 2. Can't believe we've lived here almost 2 years! To celebrate we had a big party and because I'm super organized mom we planned ahead for this kind of thing... 10am the morning of is planning ahead. It all began with the motorcycle.

That afternoon he dropped a can of pineapples on his big toe (which immediately turned his toenail purpleish-black). Poor guy has the party hat on with the expression of why are all these people here? I just want the pain in my toe to go away. Oh wait is that fire on the candles?

And toys! I don't have to share? Man this is getting better and better.


I'm sad to say, Grayson might own more purses than trucks. He was in heaven.


And what ever happened to pin the tail on the donkey? All Party City had was put the sticker-nose on the clown. The kids loved it anyway.


Well happy birthday Grayson. We love you. And your purses, I mean trucks.

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

HAHA That clown totally reminded me of this post (sorry if you've already read it):
http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/2007/09/ghetto-pinata.html

Happy Birthday Grayson! Those dump trucks will be perfect to carry Barbies around in.