Monday, June 09, 2008

"Oh where... is my camera?"

For those who know the "Hairbrush" song, I've been singing it while walking around the house trying to find my camera! Seriously, where is it? If you find it let me know!

Meanwhile... I think we're in escrow!!! We're supposed to getting an inspection this week and an appraisal after that. I'm so excited, but won't believe it done until the fat lady sings and I get the keys. So there you have it. No camera, but a home in the making.

... and another welcome to my sister Khristie to the blogging world. Click here.

2 comments:

Silva Family said...

While you're looking for yours can you look for mine too? Mine is on a plane somewhere :( I lost it on the honeymoon. Sounds promising for the house. Mario & I are looking, and very interested in buying, so we'll see...

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

It's one of our favorites, and so versatile...it's what we sing while waiting with Brendan in the morning too. "Oh where is the school bus? Oh where is the school bus? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where - is the school bus??" It must be a family thing. Half of our household routines have songs that we sing. Sierra is now old enough that within 5 seconds of beginning to sing she saying,"Okay Mom (or Dad) WE GET IT! Why do I have such dorky parents?" Oh, the love.

Congratulations on the house!! We just found out that we should have closing docs (FINALLY) by Wednesday and everything should be honky dory. PRAISE THE LORD! THANK YOU JESUS! Okay, that's the Texas influence coming out. Needless to say, we are relieved - I'm too tired (and broke) to begin all over again :)