Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Christmas Time!

So I have been home the last few days batteling strep throat and pink eye. No fun at all, but it has been nice to get sleep. Kennedy has been at my dad and Pennie's since Friday and Saturdy morning Mom and Manuel let me hang around their house and made a way fancier breakfast than I would have made. I am so grateful for my parents and all they do for me and my family!

This is a weird picture, but it's the only one that turned out half way decent at the big Christmas parade! It was started at 7pm which is Kennedy's bedtime so she was wondering what we were doing in the car with our friends the Snow's. We had a great time watching the floats, bands and dancers. We saw lots of snowmen and tons of lights.

The next morning Kennedy learned how yummy hot chocolate is... and made a mess.


Thanks to Cami and my mom we just inherited some totally fun Christmas decorations! Here are some Santas and our stockings that Justin doesn't like. I guess it's okay that they didn't turn out super great so we'll be making more in the years to come.

This is a first! Little Christmas mouse! So cute from my friend Cami who is totally on top of celebrating this year. This came with lots of chocolate pretzels and fudge, yummy yummy. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the stockings! They are way cute. Where did you get them? I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I want a chocolate mouse! How cute is that!

Heehee,
Melanie 559-905-3785