Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hair bows!

Well we had a great Thanksgiving and without fail we have managed to visit Derby Acres without taking any pictures again! Justin and I even went for a bike riding tour of his home town... what an opportunity to snap a few shots. Better luck next time.
Anyway when we got home from Thanksgiving I decided to buckle down and finish a few bows I have been thinking about making for the past few weeks. Kendra (cousin) invited me to a bow making night, what like a month or two ago, and we learned how to make the biggest bows ever! They are so huge they are hilarious and cute! So I have some ribbon and now that I've started... yes, I need more ribbon to make bows that go with every outfit although that probably won't happen anytime soon. So for now we will just have to wear out the ones we made.

Here are MacKenzie and Justin with the first one. White and pink, so cute!


Yes bigger than her head and sooo cute on her! Just maybe not with the slobbery onsie and burb up blanket. What was that about the 80's coming back in? =)

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, big hair bows... what can I say! its a good thing your daughter is so stinkin' cute that she can pull off those bows!!!!
Lesa

Anonymous said...

We love big bows in this family too. She looks adorable! Love the blog.