Tuesday, June 14, 2011

School's Out

Kennedy finished kindergarten!


Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Hobson. Doesn't Kennedy look excited? And yes that's Parker in her teacher's arms. Can I just say this year we got more than just Mrs. Hobson the teacher. She's Jamie my friend.

When I was getting ready to have Parker she gave me her cell phone number and told me if I were to go in labor while Kennedy was at school I could call or text and she would help get Kennedy where she needed to be. How thoughtful is that?!

The fancy apron I made her, thanks for the pattern idea Rebecca. This is the best gift! Your friends think you're super crafty for making it... when it's really just an EASY pattern with a little sass to it. (Thinner, lime green ribbon next time? I'm no good with the choice of fabric and colors.)


And because she and the Book of Mormon are what helped Kennedy learn to read this year, I gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon too. I'd been thinking about giving her a copy forever so what the heck. Guess what? She was excited to get it and said she'd read it! Sa-weet.

1 comment:

Millers! said...

YaY! School is out and we will be there in a a week and a half!!! oh with our new puppies too! although we found a turtle on the side of the road, I felt like Justin and Doug were twins at that moment... I should bring him to your house.. add to the craziness of kids and animals, oh and parents too:P just kidding, we are getting rid of the turtle, its still me, the two dogs and the kids!