Friday, March 04, 2011

Fix it up Friday?

The girls cut a hole in the middle of this new shirt! So I looked up a few sewing blogs and came up with this idea. It's MacKenzie's own hand print, which she thinks is the coolest thing ever, made with fabric scraps I already had! And of course we had to add a little ruffle on the bottom. Looks much cuter than it was to begin with and for free. Love that!

She thinks she's pretty hot stuff, or did until the neighbor stopped and asked where her helmet was;)

Grayson watched. Poor little guy with his purple trike. He does own a big wheel, his feet don't reach the pedals quite yet, so his preference is the purple tricycle. I guess it worked for my little brother to have girl hand me downs. Lucky for Grayson he at least has frog boots and not pink snow boots like his uncle did.

4 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I love free scraps and it turned out SEW cute!! I think you should've made one for Grayson too - he'd look adorable with a ruffle.

Jayna Rae said...

What a cute top! Well done.

Stefanie Panhuyzen said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!

Brittany said...

soo jealous that he is wearing shorts!