Monday, August 02, 2010

Kennedy goes to kindergarten

I NEVER thought I'd be the mom secretly crying underneath her sunglasses, but I AM! What a nerd! Kennedy did so good though, no tears, but I could see the relief in her face when she saw her little primary friend in her class.


My nerves were kicking in for her. I've been hoping this day would come for so long (while also scheming on how to get MacKenzie in there too... she looks old enough) and it's here. And look how cute. She was SO embarrassed!


3 comments:

Pamela said...

School already?? It's still summer! States should really let kids have fun a little longer. We didn't start classes until after Labor Day (or the Wednesday just before).

(how do you pronounce the name of the person in front of her?...)

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

YOU CRIED?? You are a nerd. Although Sierra starts high school this year, and I tear up just thinking about it...

Silva Family said...

Watch out boys, here comes Kennedy! You should have had Justin drop her off in uniform so all the boys know not to mess with her, since she's just so darn cute!!