Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When I went across the Canadian border

I saw one of my companions get married to a Scottish guy. (Those are kilts he and his dad are wearing). They were hitched in the Cardston Alberta Temple. I don't think there was a dry eye in the sealing room, it was AMAZING!!! SO glad I got to be there for it!


And I found we are NOT the only family of sisters to watch "The Sound of Music" and then reenact it in wedding pics. Yes this is my friend Cammie and her 5 sisters! Each of them bossy as all get out... I LOVED it! For some strange reason I felt right at home. Hmmm...

Maybe because it brought back memories of this? Remember Ben's wedding? Could've been better Benjamin, you could've had another head pokin out from behind you!


I came home to another dog because we all know, I can't pass up a good deal on a dog... not. It's a boy named Chance and he's a Lab/Pointer mix. He's retarded and hasn't grown into his size, but Kennedy loves him.


Justin's trying to train him, but like I said- not the smartest dog out there. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Bob & Khristie said...

Awww, he looks like Zeus but no spots! And just as dumb.