Friday, November 09, 2007

9 Days over due


Thanks Khristie for the totally cute pumpkins!!! I got home from the Dr.'s office yesterday VERY upset that I was told the night before that I would most likely have the baby Thursday morning. Well it's Friday and still no baby. I wouldn't mind so much if the Dr. would've just told me out right "look, you're not having the baby until you are at least 10 days over." No instead everyday this week I've been told maybe tomorrow or probably tomorrow. Don't tease hormonal pregnant ladies!!! The truth is what we want to know!!! Anyway back to these cute pumpkins, they were waiting for me when I got home from the dr. MacKenzie can't hold enough at one time :)


Here we have Kennedy helping with the dishes. She is very good at taste testing all cupcake and cookie dough before it goes in the oven. Heaven forbid we give out treats that do not meet her standards!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope the baby comes soon! All the best for the delivery and recovery!

Millers! said...

Seriously I know I have said it enough, but SO STINKING CUTE! Your girls I cant get enough of their cute pictures! My mom said she was on the way to the Doctors, I cant wait to hear what is going on! Good luck Lady!