Monday, March 19, 2007

Jacob's Birthday

Every year around St. Patrick's Day Justin's mom makes corned beef and cabbage. I never had this until i joined the family... and I love it, but not as much as Justin LOVES it!!! So for his brother Jacob's birthday we celebrated yesterday with all the fam minus Jared & Kami, by eating yummy corned beef, visiting and taking a stroll down to the park to play. I wasn't sure who was more excited about going, Kennedy or Katelyn and Jordan.

From L-R Justin, Jacob, Heidi, Katelyn and Jordan. We were missing Laura & Maddie who we home feeding and the grandparents who were enjoying the few minutes of quiet.

Then we have our cute little swingers :) Makes it easy to push just one swing. They love it!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Haha - I love the swing pic! They look so uncomfortable. Hahaha.

Summer Adams said...

Sooo cute! I MISS the beach!!!