Thursday, April 30, 2009

People really....real-LY!!!

NOT REAL!!!

So my sister Rebecca has my password and hacked into my blog. Stop congratulating, but apparently it was somewhat believable so thanks? She has been laughing HYSTERICALLY since the first comment. And so have I.

My step-sister Lesa called me yesterday morning with, "YOU didn't tell me you were going to be in a pageant!" To which I responded, "Ummm are you sure you were on the right blog?"

The next reasonable thing was to get online... In less than a second I said, "come on that's totally Rebecca!"

For a little entertainment check out her blog. Click on her name up there

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooo funny. I am laughing my head off!

Rhonda said...

I am actually kind of sad. I thought you would win for sure!

Silva Family said...

So wait...you're not gonna do it??? Bummer.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Wait....that wasn't real?? I'm so disappointed :(

The Pollock Family said...

Oh come on I knew it was a joke but I though it was funny!!

kelly said...

Oh no, too bad! I was totally believing it. That is pretty dang funny.

3girlsmom said...

and that is why i don't even share my password with my own husband!!! i left my facebook account open (which i NEVER do b/c of things like this but must have been REALLY tired) and he put lame things in the "what's on your mind" space! total geekwad!

that is freaking funny!!!!!

Momma J said...

I think some of the comments people put on the prior post were hilarious, but what i think is even funnier is that heather just said "total geekwad!" lol

April Cavanaugh said...

I think you're just such a wonderful lady that it just seemed obvious to all of us that if you chose to enter such a contest, of course you would win!

Denise and Brandon said...

That's funny.